MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

Which is the best book for jee physics h c verma or d c pandey ? For maths which is better rd sharma or ml khanna ?

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Yash
11 Points

Hello Shuhaibks, I would like to say that for physics hc Verma is the best book as the book has many conceptual questions and also for theory it is the best for beginners and for maths, if you want to make theory very much clear then take rd Sharma and for mathematical sums you can use ml Khanna … All the best for your future...👍👍
4 years ago
SAHIL
3783 Points

FOR PHYSICS HC VERMA IS A VERY GOOD BOOK BUT IF YOU HAVE SEEN THE BOOK IT IS VERY THIN AS IT CONTAINS VERY VRY LESS THEORY. SO I THINK ALONG WITH HC VERMA YOU CAN ALSO BUY PARDEE FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS FOR BETTER RESULTS
FOR MATHS RD SHARMA IS A VERY BEST BOOK. USE COMBINATION OF RD SHARMA+ NCERT MATHS+ NCERT MATHS EXEMPLAR FOR GOOD RESULTS
THANKS AND  APPROVE MY ANSWER , PLEASE
REGARDS SAHIL
YUR DOUBTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
4 years ago
Umakant biswal
5359 Points

@ suhaibks 
h c verma will always be in the frst choice , as that book is made to develop the conceptsand that is the nessasary things if u want to crack jee with a good score . 
but in addition to that also , if u have time go through the d c pandey mechanics and heat and thermodynamics part , they are actuallyawesome their , and h cv doesot have sufficient no. of questions their . 
and for maths – no doubt its m l khanna , as far as m l khanna is considered , it have every kind of questions to improve upon your conceptual thing , but rds is mainly given that for cbse board exam level . 
so, better follow m l khanna . 
ALL THE BEST .. 

4 years ago
Shreyas Patil
132 Points

HC VERMA AND RD SHARMA WITH NCERT EXEMPLER>>>>.................................All the best. hope it helps

4 years ago
ANKIT ANAND
11 Points

Hello.. HC Verma is best book. But for practise u can use DC Pandey. Dosn’t use DC Pandey for theory. And for math RD Sharma is good book.
4 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution