Which is better vit or manipal. I am asking this because some people are saying that vit is a bad choice on the other hand vit is 8 th in India please help.

Which is better vit or manipal.
I am asking this because some people are saying that vit is a bad choice on the other hand vit is 8th in India please help.

Grade:12

4 Answers

siddharth
14 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be Manipal, as be it any college, acads totally depends upon the student itself but the environment in manipal should make you a proper engineer, VIT may make you an engineering graduate. If you know what i mean!

Cheers.
siddharth
14 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

Well, Good question though. Differs from Branch to branch I tell you. But a popular opinion says, Manipal because of its college life and ambience and VIT for its acads. My POV would be Manipal, as be it any college, acads totally depends upon the student itself but the environment in manipal should make you a proper engineer, VIT may make you an engineering graduate. If you know what i mean!

Cheers.
siddharth
14 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

Cheers.
siddharth
14 Points
9 years ago
this website has a damn effing glitch! -_-

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free