Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!

Which is better it in nit kuk or cse in jalandhar or cse in thapar uni? My rank is 10206. You can also suggest anything else.!!!

Grade:12

8 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Prefer CSE at NITs.
Ayush
10 Points
8 years ago
Don't you think it at nit kuk is better than cse at nit jalandhar or cse at nit hamirpur.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Well, it always seems to be little difficult to answer a question on comparison of institutes, still it is an open secret that Thapar and NIT jal have earned a very good image......Okay, not to push it too far,...I suggest to visit the official weblinks of all these institutions along with some other renowned ones to compare and contrast the features, facilities, infrastructures, admission formalities, fee structures and placement data and then you may clearly be able to get an idea which institution is fit for you,......I suggest these names – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,...........DIT Uni. Dehradun,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........SRM Uni, Chennai
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Yes. I Do agree.
Ayush
10 Points
8 years ago
Agree with whom?
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Agrees that NIT Kuk is better then the other two.
Ayush
10 Points
8 years ago
Ok thank u!!
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
My Pleasure.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free