When can we say that electron is delocalised??for example in the structure of pyridine,we say that lone pair of nitrogen is not delocalized whereas the lone pair of pyrole and aniline is delocalised and involved in resonance.....whenever lone pair will be given how can we decide whether it will be involved in resonance or not??.based on this please tell me question no.11 of page no.16 of general organic chemistry module and please also tell me the basic order which is given in pg 25(it is not given in any question form,it is given above the heading -effect of cross conjugation on basicity)....i have posted these 2 questions at one place only because they are interlinked with each other......so please give me a detailed explanation...

When can we say that electron is delocalised??for example in the structure of pyridine,we say that lone pair of nitrogen is not delocalized whereas the   lone pair of pyrole and aniline is delocalised and involved in resonance.....whenever lone pair will be given how can we decide whether it will be involved in resonance or not??.based on this please tell me question no.11 of page no.16 of general organic chemistry module and please also tell me the basic order which is given in pg 25(it is not given in any question form,it is given above the heading -effect of cross conjugation on basicity)....i have posted these 2 questions at one place only because they are interlinked with each other......so please give me a detailed explanation...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Naveen Kumar
askIITians Faculty 60 Points
9 years ago
Dear student, please post the questions in many parts and post it one by one.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free