What should I prefer, B.Tech in CSE or ECE from manipal university OR B.Tech in IT or ECE from govt. college of UP like kamla nehru institute, sultanpur and bundelkhand institute, jhansi

What should I prefer,
B.Tech in CSE or ECE from manipal university 
                   OR
B.Tech in IT or ECE from govt. college of UP like kamla nehru institute, sultanpur and bundelkhand institute, jhansi

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Go with CS, EC and IT at Kamla Nehru followed by Manipal Univ (CS and EC only)......‘
If you are getting CS at BIET Zhansi, then go for it otherwise....leave it
Manipal is very costly, CHECK OUT BEFORE CHECK IN.....
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Which branch should I prefer:-  ECE or IT of Kamla Nehru
AKSHAY SHARMA
36 Points
8 years ago
Presently I have got IT at BIET, Jhansi and hope to get ECE or IT at Kamla Nehru in further round of counseling
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
My suggestion for you is to be focused and to make up a single mind to be sure which interests you the most and where you can better excel.....secondly Manipal Uni and Jhansi Inst, both are quite renowned,..........thirdly if you don’t get your desired branch then you may go for a virtual tour on the official websites of certain most reputed institutions in order to gather requisite information,.... – GMR Inst of Tech, Rajam,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.............Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,............BITS Pilani
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
i manipal fee is high so gov. colg is a better choice

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free