URGENT NEED INFO about how can i get admission in NITs,SPA and other private institutions through NATA score card? What is the procedure for NATA counselling??

URGENT NEED INFO
about how can i get admission in NITs,SPA and other private institutions through NATA score card? What is the procedure for NATA counselling??

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.

How to Apply?

NATA 2015 Registration form can filled and submitted ONLINE by payment of NATA fees of Rs. 1250.00 (+ Processing Charges) using Netbanking / Credit Cards / ICICI Isure Bank Challan. Download the Prefilled Registration form and procure the necessary registration documents. Select a Test Center / Region ) at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free