Two parallel vertical metallic rails AB and CD are separated by 1 m. They are connected at the two ends by resistances R1 and R2 as shown in figure. A horizontal metallic bar L of mass 0.2 kg slides without friction vertically down the rails under the action of gravity. There is a uniform horizontal magnetic field of 0.6T perpendicular to the plane of the rails. It is observed that when the terminal velocity is attained the powers dissipated in R and Aa are 0.76 W and 1.2 W respectively. Match the items in column I with those in column II Column I (A) Current la through Ra in amperes (B) Value of R in ohms in powers of 10 (C) Value of Ra in ohms in powers of 10 (D) Terminal velocity of the bar in m/s Column II (p) 47 (q) 3 (r) 1 (s) 2

Two parallel vertical metallic rails AB and CD are separated by 1 m. They are connected at the two ends by resistances R1 and R2 as shown in figure. A horizontal
metallic bar L of mass 0.2 kg slides without friction vertically down the rails under the action of gravity. There is a uniform horizontal magnetic field of 0.6T perpendicular
to the plane of the rails. It is observed that when the terminal velocity is attained the powers dissipated in R and Aa are 0.76 W and 1.2 W respectively. Match the
items in column I with those in column II

Column I
(A) Current la through Ra in amperes
(B) Value of R in ohms in powers of 10
(C) Value of Ra in ohms in powers of 10
(D) Terminal velocity of the bar in m/s

Column II
(p) 47
(q) 3
(r) 1
(s) 2 

Question Image