To whom it may concern, I am currenly a 11tth studeent[passend 10 th in 2014] I wish to know the best books for math,phy and chem for JEE[main ,advanced] preparation.Will those books be enough for school references too?Well I have some old books in my stock[some 4 years old and some 10 to 12 years old] I wish to know whether they are suitable for my preparation[I personally wish to stiick with them] or has the pattern of both CBSE and JEE changed in the time elapsed during this transition?Please keep in mind that while referring more books you kindly differentiate between must haves and casual [ok without] books .The books I bought this year-PRADEEP PHYSICS AND CHEM,R D SHARMA MATH 11 AND HC VERMA CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS. The books I already had in stock from handoverin[secondhands mostly from my elder sister]-JPH PHYSICS 2009,MBD CHEM 2009,COMPREHENSIVE CHEM[2004],DINESH A TO Z MATH[2004],R S AGARWAL[2004],ARIHANT COMPREHENSIVE PHY[D C PANDEY],MATH[AMIT M AGARWAL] AND CHEM[ALL THREE 2010. Please tell accordingly after analysing the effectiveness of each book.One more thing the arihant book at the end is basically a question bank without any concepts.

To whom it may concern,
                                  I am currenly a 11tth studeent[passend 10th in 2014] I wish to know the best books for math,phy and chem for JEE[main ,advanced] preparation.Will those books be enough for school references too?Well I have some old books in my stock[some 4 years old and some 10 to 12 years old] I wish to know whether they are suitable for my preparation[I personally wish to stiick with them] or has the pattern of both CBSE and JEE changed in the time elapsed during this transition?Please keep in mind that while referring more books you kindly differentiate between must haves and casual [ok without] books .The books I bought this year-PRADEEP PHYSICS AND CHEM,R D SHARMA MATH 11 AND HC VERMA CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS.
The books I already had in stock from handoverin[secondhands mostly from my elder sister]-JPH PHYSICS 2009,MBD CHEM 2009,COMPREHENSIVE CHEM[2004],DINESH A TO Z MATH[2004],R S AGARWAL[2004],ARIHANT COMPREHENSIVE PHY[D C PANDEY],MATH[AMIT M AGARWAL] AND CHEM[ALL THREE 2010.
Please tell accordingly after analysing the effectiveness of each book.One more thing the arihant book at the end is basically a question bank without any concepts.

Grade:11

2 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
For physics HC verma, is good, for rest refer study material of your coaching.
sher mohammad
faculty askiitans
b.tech iit delhi
Sreeraj R Nair
39 Points
9 years ago
well I do not go to any coauching   so what now sir?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free