ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

To whom it may concern, I am a class 11 th student[passed 10 th in 2014].I have been always a good mark scorer in the class and has been last year’s school topper,But I have not been able to clear any competetive exams so far[Olympiads and NTSE etc].I wish to know what might be wrong with me [not concept trouble obviously].I now have unintentionally developed a habbit of fearing MCQ competetive exams[Might be due to my such frequent failures ]You might have alredy realised that I am in very deep stress[Even now my hands are slipping]So please tell me what to do about it and WHETHER SUCH A STUDENT LIKE ME EVER MANAGE TO TOP JEE[MAIN AND ADVANCED] EVER?Tell me how to boost my performance.How to mange between my school and entrance?Is my problem really a serious one?Should I go for some coauching classes[well I personally do not wish to attend one due to mainly it’s cost]?Should I stick with my personal study?I f yes tell me what improvements I might have to make to it[if any] and what are the best books to help me tackle MCQ questions better[As I believe mcq s are my trouble]?Send me further suggestions too!!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Regards, Sreeraj R Nair Class 11 th

To whom it may concern,
                                   I am a class 11th student[passed 10th in 2014].I have been always a good mark scorer in the class and has been last year’s school topper,But I have not been able to clear any competetive exams so far[Olympiads and NTSE etc].I wish to know what might be wrong with me [not concept trouble obviously].I now have unintentionally developed a habbit of fearing MCQ competetive exams[Might be due to my such frequent failures ]You might have alredy realised that I am in very deep stress[Even now my hands are slipping]So please tell me what to do about it and  WHETHER SUCH A STUDENT LIKE ME EVER MANAGE TO TOP JEE[MAIN AND ADVANCED] EVER?Tell me how to boost my performance.How to mange between my school and entrance?Is my problem really a serious one?Should I go for some coauching classes[well I personally do not wish to attend one due to mainly it’s cost]?Should I stick with my personal study?I f yes tell me what improvements I might have to make to it[if any] and what are the best books to help me tackle MCQ questions better[As I believe mcq s are my trouble]?Send me further suggestions too!!!!!!!
   Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Regards,
Sreeraj R Nair
Class 11th

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
sher mohammad
facutly askiitians
b.tech, iit delhi