To Most Respected Tutors and site hosting team. I am in a doubt how to preapare for my brother who is doing his 10 th in CBSE syllabus. His willingness is to join FIIT. Is this choice really a valid one. As of now he is a average student in the class but he likes to learn for it and become an IITian. Team Please kindly give a suggestion to proceed.

To Most Respected Tutors and site hosting team. I am in a doubt how to preapare for my brother who is doing his 10th in CBSE syllabus. His willingness is to join FIIT. Is this choice really a valid one. As of now he is a average student in the class but he likes to learn for it and become an IITian. Team Please kindly give a suggestion to proceed.

Grade:

2 Answers

sumer virk
8 Points
9 years ago
In order to clear jee exam one has to a lot of hardwork.quality of teachers is just a bonus if you are able to devote 3-4 everyday after schools and tuitions one is able to get good rank in jee exam.till 10 class one who tops is not the most intelligent because syallabus is limited and many students do cramming.in 11th class there is sea change of level if u work hard u can be successful.go for only 1 book at a time and solve it completely.math requires max time while chemistry least.ihope my words will help u 
Vivek
8 Points
9 years ago
First, I would like to Thank you for the reply. Can you please suggest any author or any site to initiate my brother to study for his own.
Also i do believe in the point that scoring in the class 10 doesnt say about him but the subject oriented concepts of MATHS & SCIENCE remains the same right? For a student whom practising for IIT should be able to crack the class 10 exams right? But my brother still holds lot of confidence that i will do in IIT papers and dont estimate myself with these exams.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free