Tell me idividual books for both board exams and JEE [main and advanced].Keep it in mind to tell full names and if possible their costs too please.Tell me specifically cheap good chem books.please inform me of which books of Amit M Agarwal and D C Pandey to buy[b cause their are lot of their books around ,one for each topic or subject making my wallet literally explode.I believe you understand me.Please tell me which books to prefer for numerical practise.As it is said that some books are good for concepts and others for problems.If you know of any book with both the qualities kindly tell me everything about it. Sreeraj R Nair class 11th

Tell me idividual books for both board exams and JEE [main and advanced].Keep it in mind to tell full names and if possible their costs too please.Tell me specifically cheap good chem books.please inform me of which books of Amit M Agarwal and D C Pandey to buy[b cause their are lot of their books around ,one for each topic or subject making my wallet literally explode.I believe you understand me.Please tell me which books to prefer for numerical practise.As it is said that some books are good for concepts and others for problems.If you know of any book with both the qualities kindly tell me everything about it.
Sreeraj R Nair
class 11th

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
Physics : HC verma+last 30 years jee
Maths: study material+ last 30 years jee
chem: study material+p bahadur+ last 30 year jee
sher mohammad
faculty askiitans