Sir, tell me about b.tech biotechnology and b.tech industrial biotechnology. Tell me which is easy, medium or difficult? Sir, I love biology subject very much. I got 95 marks in biology in cbse board exam 2015. Please tell me which course is suitable for me, from the above mentioned two courses. Sir, tell me the carrer options after completing b.tech biotechnology or b.tech industrial biotechnolgy. please reply me soon.

Sir, tell me about b.tech biotechnology and b.tech industrial biotechnology. Tell me which is easy, medium or difficult? Sir, I love biology subject very much. I got 95 marks in biology in cbse board exam 2015. Please tell me which course is suitable for me, from the above   mentioned two courses. Sir, tell me the carrer options after completing b.tech biotechnology or b.tech industrial biotechnolgy. please reply me soon. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Biotechnologoy is the coolest job as it has no laborious work,mainly focusing on research. For the Industrial biotechnology, as the name itself differentiate you are going to learn the things in industrial scale not under lab scale i.e., less of reasearch work. So choose the one which suits you. All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free