Sir or mam, i want suggestion regarding my 12 class,at present i am in 11 and going to 12 and doing aakash coaching jee but still now i have not scored the satisfactory marks , and i also feels that the coaching is not so good for the jee so,i am thinking to leave aakash but on other hand i am thinking to take DLP of fiitjee and study at home by ourself so please,plz,plz,plz clear my confusion should i carry on aakash or take dlp

Sir or mam, i want suggestion regarding my 12 class,at present i am in 11 and going to 12 and doing aakash coaching jee but still now i have not scored the satisfactory marks , and i also feels that the coaching is not so good for the jee so,i am thinking to leave aakash but on other hand i am thinking to take DLP of fiitjee and study at home by ourself so please,plz,plz,plz clear my confusion should i carry on aakash or take dlp

Grade:11

1 Answers

Tada poojan
50 Points
6 years ago
You should not carry aakash or do the best idea is you should take or join coaching of allen in Ahmedabad or Kota it is very helpful to you sir right now I am also studing in Allen it`s superb and you can score your satisfactory marks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free