Sir, my all india rank of jee main is 17697. Ilike to join in iiit kancheepuram in a dual degree in ece. Is dual degree a gud option or shall i join in a local college for 4 year b tech. PLEASE reply sir any one

Sir, my all india rank of jee main is 17697. Ilike to join in iiit kancheepuram in a dual degree in ece. Is dual degree a gud option or shall i join in a local college for 4 year b tech. PLEASE reply sir any one

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Choose dual degree only if you are getting a good reputed college.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
There are many benefits in dual degree, first-you save money as the amount of money for the second degree will be charged as per the starting year’s, because every year there is a li’l hike in fees but in your case you will not be charged as per the new year’s fee structures,   second- you’ll complete two degrees in one year lesser than otherwise and hence if you be lucky enough to get a job at a good place then you may start earning quite early and thirdly- if you don’t feel like that you cannot continue with the second degree, then you may quit after the completion of first degree which is not possible in case of integrated programs,..............well,...I recommend any of these institutions to be chosen – Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................Guru JAmbeshwar Uni of Sci and Tech, Hisar

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free