Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS .

Sir/Madam,xsplease guide me for some universities/colleges which also provide selection critetria other than JEE MAINS . 
I expect to score 93-94% in boards but only 90 marks in JEE MAINS . 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
8 years ago
Almost all the Government colleges are now recognizing their admission based on JEE Mains rank and boards marks.
But there are few colleges which have their own procedure for admissions. VIT, Manipal Institute of Tech., conduct their own exam. So you can try out these univeristies for admissions.You can also look out for colleges in your state as well, where you can use the domicile status and based on your boards marks you can geta seat.
One point should be noted that it will involve scoring good marks in entrance exam paper for these colleges.The quality and difficulty level of these exams are very comfortable for you given you got 93%.
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
jaypee noida is college that can give u admission on basis of ur board percentage
also colleges like ipu(delhi), bitsat, vit conduct their sepaarte exams to get admission in these colleges and these are good colleges then other private ones like that of lpu,manipal
exam for ipu is on 17 may have u filled its form

approve if useful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free