sir/madam, i have recently gave the cbse 10 th boards. can anyone tell me the books which i must buy in class 11 ?

sir/madam,
i have recently gave the cbse 10th boards. can anyone tell me the books which i must buy in class 11 ?

Grade:12

5 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
Please specify the entrance exam/board/olympiad you are taregting. According to that i will recommend you some books.
koushik kashyap
19 Points
9 years ago
sir, i am targeting for jee-mains and jee-advanced in 2017. so can you please give me the list of books that i must buy for PCM ?
Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
You can find list of books here
http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Among these you can buy any for a particular topic.
For eg OP tandon is best for organic chemistry

SImilarly for otheres you can choose any of the listed book.
koushik kashyap
19 Points
9 years ago
thank you sir.
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the track withut a plan to run on.
First you should make yearly plan. then a monthly plan , and finally a plan of the week, the topics you wish to complete this week. As for the books, you should not buy too many books. Buy one good book for each subject and study it thoroughly. In addition to thee books you may buy one refernce book for each subject too.
Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday”
Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series”
Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”
 Above all always be positive about your preparation. Believe in yourself, in you ability to complete he task.
This is going to be tough, but you can do it.
please approve if you like my answer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free