Sir it happened so that I gave SAT for American universities n also for some UK colleges. By chance in my first attempt I was able to score good. Getting universities ranging from top 10-20 in world ranking. It was my first attempt n I didn`t know anything abt it then. But after my exam many people including few of my teachers n friends started asking me to give SAT again with a bit of preparation n try my luck in MIT n all. I know I ll be able to score really good if I ll study for SAT but thing is that I m running out of time. I m in 12th n have only few months left for JEE. I don`t know what to do now. Should I prepare for SAT or stick to IIT? Also most importantly are US n UK based universities better than IIT?(I m talking abt good universities like MIT, Harvard, Berkeley, Cambridge, UCL) n are they worth all the fee n time? Sir please I need a genuine advice.

Sir it happened so that I gave SAT for American universities n also for some UK colleges. By chance in my first attempt I was able to score good. Getting universities ranging from top 10-20 in world ranking. It was my first attempt n I didn`t know anything abt it then. But after my exam many people including few of my teachers n friends started asking me to give SAT again with a bit of preparation n try my luck in MIT n all. I know I ll be able to score really good if I ll study for SAT but thing is that I m running out of time. I m in 12th n have only few months left for JEE. I don`t know what to do now. Should I prepare for SAT or stick to IIT? Also most importantly are US n UK based universities better than IIT?(I m talking abt good universities like MIT, Harvard, Berkeley, Cambridge, UCL) n are they worth all the fee n time? Sir please I need a genuine advice.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sanskriti 
the ques that u asked is a genuine one , as far as the multinational university are concerned , then obviously they are better than iit with top notch package and company offering placement ., 
but the fee structure will be very high their , and clearing SAT with good rank is a tough task , but not impossible . 
and iit are not that bad also , 
if u have potential to crack SAT then jee will be very easy for you , and manage to get rank within 100 in jee , so, that u can fetch comp sci branch in iit bombay , 
if u get that then it will be excellent , 
STILL CHOICE IS UPON YOU , BUT MY PREFERENCE WILL BE TO STICK WITH IIT , 
FOR MTECH U CAN GO FOR ABROAD LIKE MIT AND HAVARD . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free