Sir,in which section of askiitian forum should I ask question about organic chemistry. I am a medical student ,and repeater but I don't want to join any Institute this year but I bought MS Chouhan organic chemistry for neet.I have a lot of problem in it but whenever I post it in organic chemistry section I don't get a answer (mostly).Can you suggest me any publication book which contain all the solution of MS Chouhan or please suggest me other option.

Sir,in which section of askiitian forum should I ask question about organic chemistry. I am a medical student ,and repeater but I don't want to join any Institute this year but I bought MS Chouhan organic chemistry for neet.I have a lot of problem in it but whenever I post it in organic chemistry section I don't get a answer (mostly).Can you suggest me any publication book which contain all the solution of MS Chouhan or please suggest me other option.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Dear student

You can ask in organic chemistry section. Generally experts here answer all the queries, stil many queries does not come in frint of us hence left. So if you dont get answwr, please upload it again to remind the teachers here.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free