Sir i will be apperaring for jee in 2016.I am currently in class 12. i have also joined a coaching institution but earlier in class 11 i didnt study maths and physics neither did i solve the material provided by my institution.but on the other hand i am very good at chemistry i usually score 90-100 marks out of 120 in chem. but now in class 12 i am putting lots of efforts to study phy and maths. I just wanted to know whether studying maths and phy of class 12 and not 11 will fetch me good marks in jee about 200-220/360 in gen category. If not can you please tell me the imp. topics that i need to study of class 11 th in maths and phy.

Sir i will be apperaring for jee in 2016.I am currently in class 12. 
i have also joined a coaching institution but earlier in class 11 i didnt study maths and physics neither did i solve the material provided by my institution.but on the other hand i am very good at chemistry i usually score 90-100 marks out of 120 in chem.
but now in class 12 i am putting lots of efforts to study phy and maths.
I just wanted to know whether studying maths and phy of class 12 and not 11 will fetch me good marks in jee about 200-220/360 in gen category.
If not can you please tell me the imp. topics that i need to study of class 11th in maths and phy.  

Grade:12

3 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
jee main is the exam in which one question from each chapter comes 
so u must not leave any chapter , and try ur best to back up
spare atleast 2 days for clas 11 and start with those which are good one like complex number , pair of st line etc 
like rotaion , gravitation ,thermodynamics.   dont get weakened in 12 also .
just read notes first and then do only one material or one book 

approve if useful
aditya
20 Points
8 years ago
maxm wattage is guven to which chapters?
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
in jee main each chapter has almost equally weightage
so dont leave any topic to get a good score

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free