Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
preparatory courses is of one year duration and after completing it, the students are offered direct admission to the already allotted undergraduate course. For more detail regarding it. Please refer the official website of jee mains. Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Preparatory courses are offered to students in IIts to make the students fit for the engg. courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then these seats are filled under these courses. the rank is called preparatory rank. Almost all the possible branches are taken into consideration during preparation. For more details you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains, or you may try at some other renowned institutions as well where quality education is offered followed by better placements, i may suggest to check out at –  BIT Sindri, Dhanbad,..............................Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,..............................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..............................Roorkee college of Engg, Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free