sir i want to go for 3 rd attempt of jee main. i qualified it with 160 in my first attempt. but on the second attempt my mother had to suffer a heart attack so i did not appear for the 2 nd attempt of jee main. so i want to go for the third attempt to clear above 280 in jee 2016. i cleared cbse board exam in 2014 with 92.00%. please reply soon

sir i want to go for 3rd attempt of jee main. i qualified it with 160 in my first attempt. but on the second attempt my mother had to suffer a heart attack so i did not appear for the 2nd attempt of jee main. so i want to go for the third attempt to clear above 280 in jee 2016. i cleared cbse board exam in 2014 with 92.00%. please reply soon 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
I am very sad about your mother, i hope she is fine now.
Dear student, If you take a drop you would be available for JEE MAIN only through which NITs and IIITs would be the options..

As you are telling, in 2014 you got 160, we may assume >200 in 2015, and this new year you are targeting above 280 ONLY......why not to top the jee main.
..I would like to advice you, if you are not getting , NITs, IIITs or CS and ECE in top private college then you must go for a DROP...
whatever happened with you, keep that feeling with you and feel a fresh attempt to recast the whole scenario

DO or DIE......just have target to achieve All India Rank 0001...

Good Luck..........Be in touch for any interaction ..
Saurabh Sir..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free