sir i wanf to knohen i can See askiitians android app in goolgle play store its very difficult to usthis site in mobile in desktol view and in some other browser like opEra mini cant open its desktop site and in mobile site i cant post questions and it is not possible to use this site in computer its not eazy to start computer and then send photo to computer from mobile to computer if i want attach image, just for an question zo sir please mame app to easify our task now it is a very time consuming to post an question

sir i wanf to knohen i can See askiitians android app in goolgle play store its very difficult to usthis site in mobile in desktol view and in some other browser like opEra mini cant open its desktop site and in mobile site i cant post questions and it is not possible to use this site in computer its not eazy to start computer and then send photo to computer from mobile to computer if i want attach image, just for an question  zo sir please mame app to easify our task now it is a very time consuming to post an question 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
Yes app be available soon. Team is working on that. Once app is corrected it will very easy to ask on it.

Till then you can manage to upload through computer. Its not that tough. Everybody is doing and no problems in that.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free