Sir, i scored 82 % in cbse 12 boards and my mains score is just 90 , i want to drop for next year and want to prepare for IITJEE , but will it be a wise step to drop ? and if yes, then what should be my approach and how should I start preparing ?

Sir, i scored 82 % in cbse 12 boards and my mains score is just 90 , i want to drop for next year and want to prepare for IITJEE , but will it be a wise step to drop ?  and if yes,   then what should be my approach and how should I start preparing ?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Abhinav
askIITians Faculty 387 Points
8 years ago
Since you have given JEE so you know what are topics are important and how the question are asked. You just have to analyse the paper first. This will help to know your weak areas and improve on them. Also your strategy should be to practice hard. You were less in your efforts therfore didn't qualify so just practice quality questions from standard books and materials you have. Just focus on developing your concepts.

Practice from books like ASHISH ARORA, SK GOYAL, HCV,HIMANSHU PANDEY Solve papers as much as you can and then you will have a strong grip on your concepts,NEVER engage yourself in previous years question papers too much as new questions are added every year and you will not be ready for these.

Developing self confidence is also necessary for attempting the paper as attitude also matters a lot.

Hope this Will help!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free