sir i have passed 12 th this year with93 % from cbse board.sir i was unable to clear the advanced exam.sir i am very dedicated towards iit and next year is my last chance sir. my dream is to pursue cse from iit delhi for which i have to be in top 100-200 in the advanced exam . iam weak in math the most in PCM please sir guide me a way to tackle mathematics and score above 100 in iit as it decide the rank help me sir waiting for ur response

sir i have passed 12th this year with93 % from cbse board.sir i was unable to clear the advanced exam.sir i am very dedicated towards iit and next year is my last chance sir. my dream is  to pursue cse from iit delhi for which i have to be in top 100-200 in the advanced exam . iam weak in math the most in PCM please sir guide me a way to tackle mathematics and score above 100 in iit as it decide the rank help me sir waiting for ur response

Grade:

1 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

There is no need to feel low. You have one more chance and I surely you will do good.
Understand that you can not go to the exam with one weak subject. You have to do good in all 3 to score the rank that you are targetting. I can assure you that sheer hard work is waiting for you.
Strart you prepration ASAP with maths in focus. Join a good course.
Askiitians can help you with that as well. We have over dedicated 50 IITian faculty.

What I cas see that you need a good guidance and a bit of practice thats it. Do remember that JEE is all about practice weather you are inetlligent or average.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free