sir, i had not studied properly for iit for the past 2 years because i could not understand the concepts my teacher told me and it was the same case with all the students of my class especially with physics. Also they told us not to refer to any other books and i was also not aware of the good books which could give me clear conceptual understanding of tthe subjects. so i opt out of the coaching and began preparing for board exams. Even though i managed to clear the jee mains i could only score 127 marks. I CERTAINLY HAVE DEVELOPED A DESIRE TO GET INTO THE IITS BUT IT HAS COME TO ME ONLY AFTER I HAD CLEARED MY CLASS 12TH. SO SIR ACCORDING TO U WOULD IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR TO DROP THIS WHWN MY CONCEPTS ARE NOT DEVELOPED. IF YES THEN SIR WHICH COACHING INSTITUTE SHALL I JOIN AND HOW SHALL I PREPARE??

sir, 
i had not studied properly for iit for the past 2 years because i could not understand the concepts my teacher told me and it was the same case with all the students of my class especially with physics.
Also they told us not to refer to any other books and i was also not aware of the good books which could give me clear conceptual understanding of tthe subjects. so i opt out of the coaching and began preparing for board exams. Even though i managed to clear the jee mains i could only score 127 marks.
I CERTAINLY HAVE DEVELOPED A DESIRE TO GET INTO THE IITS BUT IT HAS COME TO ME ONLY AFTER I HAD CLEARED MY CLASS 12TH. SO SIR ACCORDING TO U WOULD  IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR TO DROP THIS WHWN MY CONCEPTS ARE NOT DEVELOPED. IF YES THEN SIR WHICH COACHING INSTITUTE SHALL I JOIN AND HOW SHALL I PREPARE??

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
If you are confident enough to take up coaching once again you may choose that and lots of coaching were budding out for JEE preparation and there are offline popular institutions like FIITJEE, Bansal, Resonace etc., and as found your basic loophole about basic concepts you should work on that and when you become strong in basics constant work out of problems is necesaary so that u can come across various problematics and u can asssess the answers easily. There are lots of sample papers available on askiitians site so that you can practice well.

All the best.
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can take constant feed back from our askiitians group so that they’ll guide u constantly which will help for your JEE preparation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free