sir i got material science at iit kanpur in first round .bt i want to have further rounds of counselling for better branch so wt should i do ?and wt about the terms slide freeze and float given in counselling portal ? is this really possible to save first allotmed seat and still go for further rounds?

sir i got material science at iit kanpur in first round .bt i want to have further rounds of counselling for better branch so wt should i do ?and wt about the terms slide freeze and float given in counselling portal ? is this really possible to save first allotmed seat and still go for further rounds?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Make sure that there is no freezed branch in the results of counselling, if it is not so then only you can go ahead with waiting for other rounds and get another branch which is desired by you.......it is possible in another way as well....you can try visiting the official weblinks of ceratin leading institutions of the country where the students are benefitted with quality educvation as well as better placements, ….you may select any of these – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............Birla Inst of Tech, Patna,.........Sagar Inst of Research and Tech, Bhopal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free