sir I didnot get enough time in english so I cant attempt passage question and that contain 10 mark and also I cant attempt another passages 5 questions, so it is sure that I lose definitely 15 marks then there is also a chance for losing minimum 5 marks in the left questions because of grammer mistake …............. should i get above 90% if i score in rest subjects? I lost my belief in my studies.......

sir I didnot get enough time in english so I  cant attempt passage question and that contain 10 mark and also I cant attempt another passages 5 questions, so it is sure that I lose definitely 15 marks then there is also a chance for losing minimum 5 marks in the left questions because of grammer mistake ….............  should i get above 90% if i score in rest subjects? I lost my belief in my studies.......

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI BHAVANA
ENGLISH SYLLABUS OF TEXTBOOK IS NOT SO VAST. SO IF YOU DO ENGLISH 5 DAYS A MONTH TOO THEN STILL YOU SCORE VERY VERY GOOD MARKS IN THIS EXAM. SO DO NOT LOSE HOPE AND START YOUR STUDIES AGAIN
IT IS EASY AND JUST READING SUMMARY CAN HELP YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CONCEPT
SO DO IT IN ORDER TO GET GOOD SCORE
BEST WISHES:}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free