sir i appeared fr nata exam nd scred 93 marks bt i m nt getting a good clg so i m deciding to drop a year is it good to drop a year i appeard fr jee mains paper1 nt fr paper2 i m interested b.arch so is it safe to drop a year..... or clg doesn’t matters our performance matters????

sir i appeared fr nata exam nd scred 93 marks bt i m nt getting a good clg so i m deciding to drop a year is it good to drop a year i appeard fr jee mains paper1 nt fr paper2 i m interested b.arch so is it safe to drop a year..... or clg doesn’t matters our performance matters????

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Both College and performance matters, but if you are extra ordinary then in that case even college doesn’t matters. If you are confident regarding your preparation and atleast you can get a good NIT next year then you can go for drop.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
No its not like that the reputation of a college as well score, both are equally important, you may try at Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,...............................Inderprastha Uni, Delhi,................................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.................otherwise plan to drop only when you are damn sure to succeed with flying colours.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free