Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but i am doing very good in math and chem....what should i do....should i start my physics prep from chapter1

Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but i am doing very good in math and chem....what should i do....should i start my physics prep from chapter1

Grade:9

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi gopi
yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that
moreover you can also buy video lectures for topics of physics which you are unable to understand
thanks
post if still some doubt
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gopinath 
yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . 
thats the besics to understand mechanics , otherwise u cannot even understand kinematics also . 
so, after studying that mathematical toools , go ahead with the frst chapter . 
and donot worry if they covered so much in the coaching insittute , beacuse uhave ample amount of time with you to prepare . 
so, make your study plan , start prepare ,. just depend upon the coaching center for notes and test series . 
u can even take askiitian self study package fopr mechanics . they are awesome at understanding level . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free