sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get selected? and lastly which is the best coaching institute there?

sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation
am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get selected?

and lastly which is the best coaching institute there?

Grade:10

5 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
Hi,

It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected.
So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student !
Remember the major part is student only. If you see the admission to jee qualified ratio, it is minimum for kota.
So be smart, you just need a good guidance which is availabel even online. So u can access it from anywhere. You need to do some hardwork with proper guidance from IITians.
For any further query on online studies, contact us and get a free demo from IITians.
Pranjal K
23 Points
9 years ago
There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are capable of doing so, because there are many factors that count. It is very difficult to prepare when you are away from home.What matters the most is how YOU study. It is always better to join coaching institutes in the place where you live and give your best, undoubtedly you will achieve your target. Even if you are determined initially, eventually students are not able to perform well, not because they are not good.
 Also the city is very unorganized. The climate, the food are all not good. It is not at all clean and hygenic. Most of the people fall ill after going there. these are all important factors.... The coaching institutes have merely become a business there... 
Pranjal K
23 Points
9 years ago
….read as “Many students don’t do so well after going there,...”
Yatin Sharma
12 Points
9 years ago
so should i go to kota?
and is 6 hours a day enough for getting a rank below 200 in jee advanced? ( 2 hrs per subject each day)
and which coaching class should i join- pace in mumbai, narayana in andhra pradesh or resonance or allen in kota?
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
Now that you have made your descision about going to kota, i’d suggest you focus on suceeding in there. toy should focus on why student going there succed, not on why students that go kota don’t succed. Thats called positive thinking. You are what you think, so if you think about whay you would succed by going to kota, you’ll be in bnefit. Focus on the positives and give your 100%. Thats the only way to succed.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free