sir i am not able to progress in maths .i see all examples then attempt exercise but still not able to solve(rd sharma obj).sir how to improve/approach/balance maths for getting under 100 rank(easy topics n hard one).what is meant by practice for iit(learning ques?).i am very good in chemistry and good in phy.but have trouble in maths.sir i give you the list of books i follow:maths -rd sharma obj.chem-pradeep,rc mukerjee,morrison boyd(org).physics-theory(wresnick walker)practice()confused with hcv or dcpandey.are these enough for 100 rank in iit(specialy math)got 7.5 moths

sir i am not able to progress in maths .i see all examples then attempt exercise but still not able to solve(rd sharma obj).sir how to improve/approach/balance maths for getting under 100 rank(easy topics n hard one).what is meant by practice for iit(learning ques?).i am very good in chemistry and good in phy.but have trouble in maths.sir i give you the list of books i follow:maths -rd sharma obj.chem-pradeep,rc mukerjee,morrison boyd(org).physics-theory(wresnick walker)practice()confused with hcv or dcpandey.are these enough for 100 rank in iit(specialy math)got 7.5 moths

Grade:

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
hello student
after seeing the book which you are following its nice that you are on the right track.
See solving maths problem is based on three facts:-
(1)understanding the theory part
(2)read example throughly
(3)practise as many problem as possible
If you are regularly devoting whole heartedly i dont think you will bw facing any problem in maths.You are good in physics and chemistry,so try to reduce your effort there and utilise it to improve in maths.by giving it more time.You are not able to solve because either you would be having misunderstanding the concept or lacking skill in solviing problem.Try from other sources as well.Ask i our website the problem we are always there and try to study the basics from ncert and then try RD SHARMA.Ut would be great help for you.
Lastly be in touch with us always

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free