SIR, I am in class 12 and i want to do bachelor of planning or b.arch so i want to know wheather the all three school of planning and architecture are good for these course( as they have been declared “institution of national importance” by the parliament and these are now not only working as a educational institute also they are acting as a working agency like SPA vijayawada is working on new capital of Andhra pradesh and same as SPA delhi) or NITs and IITs

SIR, I am in class 12 and  i want to do bachelor of planning or b.arch so i want to know wheather the all  three school of planning and architecture are good for these course( as they have been  declared   “institution of national importance” by the  parliament and these are now not only working as a educational institute also they are acting as a working agency like SPA vijayawada is working on new capital of Andhra pradesh and same as SPA delhi) or NITs and IITs

Grade:12

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
SPA Delhi is quiet good, it should be your first rank, then choose, IITs and then SPA Hyderabad and at last go for NITs......

GOOD LUCK.........

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free