Sir I am doing coaching from askiitians TLP so I want to ask you that i have stared studying with it but sometimes I got very much confused to what to start , now as you can sir only 2 months are left . So i m in so much dilemma that will i be able to crack jee mains or not , please tell me some tips to how to score acceptable marks in it . Questions present in your app will be sufficient to practice. Please read my all problems and resolve it ......

Sir I am doing  coaching from askiitians TLP so  I want to ask you that i have stared studying with it but sometimes I got very much confused  to what to start  ,  now as you can sir only  2 months are left . So i m in so much dilemma that will i be able to crack jee mains or not , please tell me some tips to how to score acceptable marks in it . Questions present in your app will be sufficient to practice.
Please read my all problems and resolve it ......

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
5 years ago
put all your efforts in your strongest subject and chapters. lets say your strong subject is chem. then focus on scoring as many marks as possible in chem in your mains exam. lets say you dont understand mechanics and electrostatics in physics, but your modern physics part is strong. then simply practice modern physics more and more so that you can be sure to solve any prob from modern physics that comes in the exam. since only two months aare left, you dont have time to learn extra knowledge. so just put your concentration in gaining as many marks as possible from what you have already learnt

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free