sir i am currently in 12 th .. aspiring to become an engineer but what if i dont get selected in a good govt college.. is it ok to pursue engineering from a private college or should i drop an year and prepare again.

sir i am currently in 12th .. aspiring to become an engineer but 
what if i dont get selected in a good govt college.. is it ok to pursue engineering from a private college or should i drop an year and prepare again.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ teghmann 
it depends upon the reputation of college and its placement status and the fee structure that u can afford or not . 
if the three things will be all correct then u can proceed with the private college , even those private colleges are earning a good repoutation and not all the govt colleges are good . 
only except nit and iit , rest govt colleges are compared to private colleges if money will not be the factor . 
for example if u are talking about bits pilani , goa and hyd , lpu and others , then they have earned a very good reputation in the placement status , and bits pilani is coming after the old iits , its even better than all nit and all new iits . 
as its also a private university . 
so, see , what types of cololeges are avaliable to you , then consiuder the branch , money factor , and placement status . then take decision . 
and if u hav confidence that u can perform better by taking a year drop then only go for it . otherwise not , beacuse a academic year gap is actually have a lot of impact . and its not guarenteed sucess always . 
HOPE IT HELPS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free