Sir I am 12th student passed in 2016 with 74 percent but on that year I was not able to qualify jee mains so I decided to drop 1 year but due to my 74 percent in 12 idecided to give 12th board again but I can`t achieve a good rank in jee main (198000 rank ) and in jee advance I get only 96 marks and I got 14000 rank in ipu so what should I do next Should I drop again or should I take admission in ipu collegeOnly my thinking is that I should take drop again because previous year I was failed due to score good marks in improvement exam but this time there was no exam except jee mains and if I take admission in ipu college then I will waste my 4 year and after that I will only sit with cs or it degreeSo please suggest mei

Sir I am 12th student passed in 2016 with 74 percent but on that year I was not able to qualify jee mains so I decided to drop 1 year but due to my 74 percent in 12 idecided to give 12th board again but I can`t achieve a good rank in jee main (198000 rank ) and in jee advance I get only 96 marks and I got 14000 rank in ipu so what should I do next Should I drop again or should I take admission in ipu collegeOnly my thinking is that I should take drop again because previous year I was failed due to score good marks in improvement exam but this time there was no exam except jee mains and if I take admission in ipu college then I will waste my 4 year and after that I will only sit with cs or it degreeSo please suggest mei

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Sarah Johan
15 Points
6 years ago
Hai.. There are many institutes like SRM university, Lovely University etc which are not strict about JEE score. Your performance in 12th and university entrance test will help you to get admission for B.Tech in these universities. More than that, You can avail scholarships too for finsihing the course successfully,. Placement in good companies are also possible through placement drives by the companies. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free