Sir can u please tell which book is better for physical chemistry, n avasthi or rc mucherjee or ranjeet shahi

Sir can u please tell which book is better for physical chemistry, n avasthi or rc mucherjee or ranjeet shahi

Grade:11

12 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aryan 
it depsnds on which exam u are preparing for , 
if jee , then u require ranjeet shahi , beacuse in jee u will have theory portion in inorganic only , rest all u have to apply formula and do calculatoion . 
but if you are medical aspirants , then u need theory and u need to remember a lot of thing . 
so, in that case u can go with r c mukherjee . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Sir iIam preparing for iitjee. So hwz n avasthi as compared to ranjeet shahi. Also if rc mukherjee is good for iit preparation.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@aryan 
if you are jee aspirants then go with ranjeet shahi and p bahadur , these are complete book for mains and advanced . 
n awasthi will not give u a good rank in advanced ., 
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
What`s the difference between rc mucherjee and ranjeet shahi for physical chemistry for iitjee preparation
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aryan 
as far as r c mukherjee is concerned , it will deal with the theory part only , and also it have numericals , but that is not sufficient and complicated enough to deal with the level of jee advanced . 
so, for jee aspirants its recommended to follow the ranjee shahi , which is good in both theory and numericals . 
u need theory for inorganic and organic only , for physical jee asks only problem . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Thanks sir iIwould definitely buy ranjeet shahi... If any other information is needed I would definitely ask u..
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Sir iujust saw on ur website the best books for physical chemistry but there there are many books that you have given more rating than ranjeet shahi, why?
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Sir waiting for your reply.................................. ........................ ...... ................
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
yes , i told u before there are many books avaliable better than ranjeet shahi , . even p bahadur is considered best than ranjeet shahi. 
but u told me to compare between r c mukherjee and ranjeet shahi , so, between that two , ranjeet shahi is the best ..
Aryan
23 Points
7 years ago
Sir I wanted to know which is better book between rk Gupta and ranjeet shahi for physical, pl tell early as I want to buy the book by the earliest...
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aryan 
i already told you , as far as u can compare between r k gupta and ranjeet shahi , then ranjeet shahi is no doubt best . 
so, dnt think much , just buy ranjeet shahi and study and complete that within time , u will get a good rank in jee advanced . 
ALL THE BEST ..
khushi
13 Points
7 years ago
sir, i m in 9th class i have to choose maths science 
i m stuying in m.p. board school
is there any difficulty for me in future

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free