respected sir/mam, being in class 8 presently i faced the MPTRE exam.. I am now planning to give the FTRE. 1 please tell books i may refer for brainstroming and practice material,that would enhance my ability to solve tricky questions. 2 do any magazine /booklet exist that have ques. that may come in thes type of competitive exam?? 3 also, specify on which topics i may concentrate first as well as more . 4 its a humble request from me that if you also provide me idea how ques . may be twisted. highly obliged thanking you yours sincerely snehanshu mukherje(class 8, A.Y.--2015-2016).

respected sir/mam,
being in class 8 presently i faced the MPTRE exam.. I am now planning to give the FTRE.
1  please tell books i may refer for brainstroming and practice material,that would enhance my ability to solve tricky questions.
2  do any magazine /booklet exist that have ques. that may come in thes type of competitive exam??
3  also, specify on which topics i may
concentrate first as well as more .
4 its a humble request from me that if you also provide me idea how ques . may be twisted.
        highly obliged
thanking you
yours sincerely
snehanshu mukherje(class 8, A.Y.--2015-2016).

Grade:8

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

Please go through the syllabus for your class on FTRE website. Check the sample papers available there and get the idea. For book NCERT and RD sharma are enough if you do them seriously. Also focus on some olympiod level questions and books.

Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free