respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

respected sir/ madam 
is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz  reply  as soon as possible.

Grade:12th pass

21 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
IIT Kgp and IIT R.
Only IITs through paper 2..
yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
do we get these IIT’s through Advance or through AAT 
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
aat is advance for barch if u get clear for jee advance then u will be able to give aat
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
that i noe...i want  to know is..we get IIT roorke n khg through advance or through aat
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
aat is advance for architecture 
advance is called for btech and aat is called for barch
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
aat and advance of b. arch are two different exams as per my knowldge...1st we need to clear b.arch mains then advance and then we r elligible for aat is that so... 
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee advance u will be given option for barch along with btech if u mark both then apart for advance u will have to give aat in order to qualify for barch iit
i think it doesnt make sense that the students that r interested in barch for iit have it clear jee mains paper 1 instead of paper 2 as barch is different from btech they should have considered jee mains paper 2 for aat not paper 1 but thats a fact u can only give aat if u r clearing cut off for jee advance for paper 1

Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee advance u will be given option for barch along with btech if u mark both then apart for advance u will have to give aat in order to qualify for barch iit
i think it doesnt make sense that the students that r interested in barch for iit have it clear jee mains paper 1 instead of paper 2 as barch is different from btech they should have considered jee mains paper 2 for aat not paper 1 but thats a fact u can only give aat if u r clearing cut off for jee advance for paper 1

mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
is that so...if we have applied for both paper-1and paper-2 then we have to clear both paper separately .
eg. if i m not able to qualify paper-1 but  i m able to qualify paper-2 will i be not able be eligible for advance of paper-2.....?????
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
i m confused in this part as well if we are clearing jee paper2 but not jee paper1 will we be able to give aat ????
i guess that depends on if the AIR includes both btech and barch ….........if they do then first 1.5 lack students will be able to give the test but i m not sure of that guess we will have to wait

mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
that criteria is absolutely wrong they should consider only one in which student is clearing......then the students who r able to clear paper-1 but not paper-2 should also come in the same criteria...
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
no u it all depends on jee mains paper 1 ….. jee main paper 2 has nothing to with AAT as per my information if u r clearing jeemains paper 1 then u will be able to give aat (if u have chosen aat as an option in counselling of jee advance ) but if u r not clearing jee main cut off of paper 1 then u will not be able to give aat not matter how much u have scored in jee mains paper 2 
i just learned this now myself go to the link above and u will undestand
 link as i cant paste that herend in google and open 2type
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
ok...thanx....but students who hv applied only for paper-2what abt them...
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
type how to get admission in barch in itt in google and go to the second link u will understand
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
students who have given paper 2 will be able to get in spa’s nit bits depending upon ur rank 
u should give NATA too as jj college of architectuure is through NATA not jee mains and lot other colleges like cept gujrat aceept NATA score card
this aat information came as a shock to me as well cause i was looking forward to have barch in iit :( 
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
same codition...
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
can’t we get Nits and spa’s also????
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
like jee mains is for btech NATA is for barch most of the good colleges such as jj college approve Nata 
U should give NATA
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
yes we can but then again it depends on our all india ranking of jee mains paper 2
mansi dabriwal
29 Points
8 years ago
k...i think it will be a real shock for many.....like us..
Nikunj Fotedar
49 Points
8 years ago
yeah

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free