respected sir, i would like to know if i have chances to get a seat in an iit... i secured 89 marks in my mains exam.. 12 in physics, 38 in maths and 39 in chemistry.. i belong to obc category... so if i work hard and perform good in iit advanced exam... will i be able to get a seat in an iit ?

respected sir, i would like to know if i have chances to get a seat in an iit...
i secured 89 marks in my mains exam.. 12 in physics, 38 in maths and 39 in chemistry.. i belong to obc category...
so if i work hard and perform good in iit advanced exam... will i be able to get a seat in an iit ?

Grade:12

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Yes of course, you can have a seat,...
You go to previous years papers of IIT JEE, it would be very helpfull...
Good Luck...
Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
yes . you have chance to get seat in an iit.just give your 100% ..
sammohini
52 Points
8 years ago
thank you for your kind reply sir !!!
rashmi matera
18 Points
8 years ago
For best preparation for IIT and JEE.Use m-learning  through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on desktops,laptops,mac books and android tablet PC.Now no more moving out of home for competitive exam preparation just study at home without coaching. Just go to m-learning were you can study kbhi bhi kahi bhi.for more detail call:- 9826023096

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free