Respected Sir,I have got Computer Sciences as my fifth subject and physical education as my additional. Struck in the preparation of JEE, I didn`t really find time to study for C.S. and this year we just got 2 days for C. S. Preparation in CBSE board. Now of in case I don`t give C. S. exam and give only Physical education will it replace C. S. as my fifth main subject and will IIT`s eligibility criteria of 75% will consider this?

Respected Sir,I have got Computer Sciences as my fifth subject and physical education as my additional. Struck in the preparation of JEE, I didn`t really find time to study for C.S. and this year we just got 2 days for C. S. Preparation in CBSE board. Now of in case I don`t give C. S. exam and give only Physical education will it replace C. S. as my fifth main subject and will IIT`s eligibility criteria of 75% will consider this?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear sanskriti 
kindly donot do that , give cs exam as its your 5th optional subject , so, that will count for sure , 
and if u are not intrested in cs , then u must put it in 6th option , right ?? 
and jee 75 percentile criteria will see then top 5 subject , 
but if u will not get pass mark in cs , then you will be count as FAIL , 
so, kindly study for that and give as its your main subject like physics and chemi . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free