please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit . please tell me what to do. should i join nsit or go for iit instead.?

please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit . please tell me what to do. should i join nsit or go for iit instead.?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Join DTU followed by NSIT..
Getting 107 in JEE Mainis is not good marks.....it is 107/360 = 29.7%..Do you think, is this good marks???....what you are expecting next year, you may modify to 60%........If you get above 250, then i could advice you other stuck with your present choice...
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Your Board score is good but JEE score is not so encouraging and even then if you are able to crack in at DTU, there is nothing like that,.....well if you wish to go for a comparative analysis then i suggest to go for visiting weblinks of some renowned institutions like – SASTRA Uni, Thanjavur,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........BITS Pilani,Hyderabad Campus,............Inderprastha Uni, Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free