Please give me the preference order for following branches in DTU: Production & Industrial Engineering(P&I), Engineering Physics(EP), Polymer Science & Chemical tech(PSCT) and Environmental Engineering(ENE)...

Please give me the preference order for following branches in DTU: Production & Industrial Engineering(P&I),  Engineering Physics(EP), Polymer Science & Chemical tech(PSCT) and Environmental Engineering(ENE)...

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
dont see preference , see your intrest

plz approve
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually all the branches mentioned by you are quite good and it is a matter of pride to be a part of DTU,....but still something is there that gnaws your thought process then surf out the top rated institutions, get to know their details by visiting their official weblinks and thus make your clear choice......you may consider these – College of Engg, Pune,.............Don Bosco Inst of Tech, Mumbai,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.............BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free