Is Theory of hcv is enough How to clear concepts and solve the problem if hcv in 4hrs for partIcular chapter

Is Theory of hcv is enough
How to clear concepts and solve the problem if hcv in 4hrs for partIcular chapter

Grade:12

1 Answers

Darsh patel
103 Points
5 years ago
The theory of HCV is more than sufficient for the jee preparation and also you can have all the chapters done easily due to easy language and better understanding provided by the book.Actually physics preparation is not a time bound study and it depends on interest and understanding ability for phyzics.if I talk about my self 5 are minimum for me to complete a chapter.But you can even do it with 4 hours pre chapter.For understanding the concept read each line slowly and never leave a concept without understanding or might get you in a problem for further chapters as in physics every chapter has somewhat link with the other chapters.The main chapters are NLM,Work power energy and rotational motion to understand other chapters plz don't leave them.Electricity and magnetism is also very important.You can take help form your teacher s or can go for lectures on YouTube about that particular topic by teachers like pradeep kshetrapal or NV Sir or dushyant Kumar.You can also have lectures form askiitians and get All the doubts cleared.they have their best faculty in this field.Plz approve my answer.Best of luck for your exam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free