Im going to appear jee mains in 2016 offline mode i have one silly doubt where to do rough work ??is any rough sheet provided ??where not to do rough work??and even in ts and ap eamcet rough work ??is it ok if i xerox my admit card of five to six copies such that j can do rough work on the blank side ?? Or instead of xeroxing is the admit card available for download any no of times

Im going to appear jee mains in 2016 offline mode i have one silly doubt where to do rough work ??is any rough sheet provided ??where not to do rough work??and even in ts and ap eamcet rough work ??is it ok if i xerox my admit card of five to six copies such that j can do rough work on the blank side ?? Or instead of xeroxing is the admit card available for download any no of times

Grade:12

1 Answers

GAJULA SAI SARATH KRISHNA
42 Points
8 years ago
in online exam it is true that ample no of additional sheets will be given but in offline exam there is no fixed no of additional sheets the sheets may or maynot be given and also it will vary from center to center HENCE I SUGGEST you to prepare mentally that no additional sheets will be given but remember that in advance exam no additional sheets will be given!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free