if i buy askiitian selfstudy package of any chapter then can i clear my doubts from askiitian faculties? i.e can they provide the facility of doubt clearing? also can i ask doubts abrod from askiitian material?& in which form this facility is provided (i.e image solutions via mail or forum)?

if i buy  askiitian selfstudy package of any chapter then can i clear my doubts from askiitian faculties? i.e can they provide the facility of doubt clearing? also can i ask doubts abrod from askiitian material?& in which form  this facility is provided (i.e image solutions via mail or forum)?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES SURE PRANAV, YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANY DOUBT FROM ANYWHERE. YOU CA BROWSE ALL THE MATERIAL YOU PURCHASED JUST BY LOGGING INTO ASKIITIANS.COM AND THEN CLICKING MY SELF STUDY COURSE FROM THE TO RIGHT.
I WILL GIVE YOU PERSONAL GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED BY THIS SERVICE
ANY DOUBT STILL IN MIND,PLEASE POST IT
THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ pranav 
Yes, askiitian will give you the guarentee , and also , not only the doubt clearing , it will also give you a good oppurtunity for the test series as well as the self study package are awesome for jee , beacuse we have made that on jee point of view . 
the thing will work simple – 
1- just purchase the package , then your BATCH DISCUSSION FORUM WILL GET ACTIVATED . 
2- then u have to put ques on their , not here , and u can put that here also , 
3- u can ask any kind of doubt , no bound of curriculum . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free