I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.

I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts for class 11 and 12 and the normal concepts. which I can do by myself and which will help for jee as well as the boards.

Grade:

3 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Physics:
1. NCERT
2: Concepts of Physics : H.C Verma
3. Cengage Publications: B.M.Sharma or Arihant’s Publications by D C Pandey
4. Problem in Physics: I.E.Irodov

Chemistry:
1. NCERT
2. O.P Tandon – Physical and General chemistry
3. R.K.Gupta or Morrison Boyd’s Organic Chemistry

Mathemativs.
1. NCERT
2. CALCULUC AND TROIGONOMETRY by Amit M. Aggarwal
3. ALGEBRA and Coordinate geometry by SK Goyal
4. M.L.Khanna....

20 YEARS IIT JEE previous papers
Test series of any jee training institute

shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
It is the basic concepts that will help you in Borads as well as Jee. For physics i would suggest “Fundamentals of Physics by Resnik Halliday”. This book will change the way you see physics and will come to love physics.In addition to this book i’d suggest online video lectures by MIT professor Walter Lewin.  For Chemistry and Mathematics Ncert books are best for basic understanding
Please hit approve if you liked my answer.
Drake
277 Points
9 years ago
I had simply suggest the best collection 

Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :)
Thanks .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free