I wanted to pursue B.tech in cse. But d app form requires me to select some specific course. there are 14 different courses which i hav listed below.Please reply immediately as i hav to fill d app form at earliest. Q: Does iit and nit also has theses courses or there is only one course which includes almost everything. Q: Which course is most intresting ? 1 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering + LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Laws 2 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance in association with IBM 3 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Business Analytics and Optimization in association with IBM 4 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technologies in association with IBM 5 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in E-Commerce, Retail & Automation in association with IBM 6 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Graphics and Gaming in association with IBM 7 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Healthcare Informatics in Association with IBM 8 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in IT Infrastructure in Association with IBM 9 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in IT Security & Cyber Forensics in association with IBM 10 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM 11 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Manufacturing Systems in Association with IBM 12 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Oil & Gas Informatics in association with IBM 13 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in association with IBM 14 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM

I wanted to pursue B.tech in cse. But d app form requires me to select some specific course. there are 14 different courses which i hav listed below.Please reply immediately as i hav to fill d app form at earliest.
Q: Does iit and nit also has theses courses or there is only one course which includes almost everything.
Q: Which course is most intresting ?
1 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering + LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Laws
2 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance in association with IBM
3 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Business Analytics and Optimization in association with IBM
4 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technologies in association with IBM
5 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in E-Commerce, Retail & Automation in association with IBM
6 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Graphics and Gaming in association with IBM
7 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Healthcare Informatics in Association with IBM
8 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in IT Infrastructure in Association with IBM
9 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in IT Security & Cyber Forensics in association with IBM
10 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM
11 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Manufacturing Systems in Association with IBM
12 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Oil & Gas Informatics in association with IBM
13 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source & Open Standards in association with IBM
14 B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
To get admission in B.Tech program, one has to crack JEE or 70% above in +2 board, if you fulfill these conditions, you may try at esteemed colleges offering engg. , i may recommend you to try at
The LNM Inst of Tech, Jaipur
Banasthali Uni, Banasthali
Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
JJTU, Rajasthan

you may visit the official website and find out the specializations being offered by the colleges/universities
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
 u must fillin the upes app form
its good , i will reccomend u the 4 or 6  option , as its seems intersnting than others
no these courses are only in upes separetd else in nits and iits there is only CSE 
in upes they had a collaboration with ibm

APPROVE IF USEFUL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free