I want to ask I am preparing biology for neet , how to keep biology in mind at the last day of exam like if we studied starting 2 months then next 2 months so how to keep everything in mind as we cannot revise the whole chapters every day or 10 to 15 chapters every week as it takes hours for revision so sir advise me

I want to ask I am preparing biology for neet , how to keep biology in mind at the last day of exam like if we studied starting 2 months then next 2 months so how to keep everything in mind as we cannot revise the whole chapters every day or 10 to 15 chapters every week as it takes hours for revision so sir advise me

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
Biology is pure life science and it needs a simple trick to hold it in your mind, study with a diagram which will help you remember the whole thing without any trouble.
puspendra kumar verma
36 Points
6 years ago
The best way to retain biology in ur mind is to do as much as mcqs in the last time of exam with revising the chapter.....do previous years question papers...and remember concentrate fully on ncert ...revise it as many times as possible...this will help...the more u do question the more u will learn...
Radha Shukla
178 Points
5 years ago
See revise biology as much as possible.. bio is not like physics where you have to apply things... So only revision can help you.. revise things within 5 days or let`s say 6 days

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free