I 've just finished writing my 10th grade CBSE Board Exams and I m really confused whether to take PCMB or PCMC? I really love Science, but I don’t like Maths much, even though I score high in my exams. And even if I would like to become a Doctor, I don’t think I'll be able to study for almost my whole life as, to become a doctor we have to study a lot and it requires a lot of money for its education itself. I like working with computers and their applications too! So..I’m super confused as to what to take in 11th grade. So..a few suggestions would be welcomed. :) Currently, I'm studying outside India and would most probably look out for colleges here.

I 've just finished writing my 10th grade CBSE Board Exams and I m really confused whether to take PCMB or PCMC?

I really love Science, but I don’t like Maths much, even though I score high in my exams. And even if I would like to become a Doctor, I don’t think I'll be able to study for almost my whole life as, to become a doctor we have to study a lot and it requires a lot of money for its education itself. 
I like working with computers and their applications too! So..I’m super confused as to what to take in 11th grade. 
So..a few suggestions would be welcomed. :)
Currently, I'm studying outside India and would most probably look out for colleges here.
Grade:10

3 Answers

Raheema Javed
156 Points
9 years ago
Take up PCMC. It will help you in your career.
shubham sharda
360 Points
9 years ago
pccmc is the choise i sugest.
Drake
277 Points
9 years ago
I had suggest PCMC 

Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :)
Thanks .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free