i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the officials to pls sort out the problem

i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the officials to pls sort out the problem

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ SRESHTA 
i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? 
if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the process are related to bank , otherwise if online , then it will activate immidiately , but if its not yet activated , then 
kindly drop a mail to the support team of askiitian , regarding the issue . they will sort it out as soon as possible , 
BY THAT TIME , U CAN ACESS THE FREE STUDY MATERIAL AND REVISION NOTES OF CALCULUS IN THE WEBSITE .. 
ALL THE BEST ..
sreshta pavani
22 Points
7 years ago
thank you umakanth. i actually chose cash on delivery option...did the same thing happen to you when you purchased an online course and may i please know after how many hours ur course was activated......THANK YOU
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sreshta 
if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a promo code / coupon code to apply , 
and put it on the website , and your course will be activated immidiately . 
and if not , and u have alreadfy paid cash to the courior service then wait for at least 24 hours , let the money reach to the company . 

sreshta pavani
22 Points
7 years ago
this is actually the first time i ordered an online course on this website...if you have have ordered one before will you pls let me know whether it is actually very nice and helpful
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sreshta 
Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 
1- MINDMAP 
2- STUDY PLANNER 
3- PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS 
4- VIDEO LECTURES EXPLAINED CONCEPTWISE , 
5- PRACTICE PAPERS BY ASKIITIAN 
6- PREVIOUS YEAR JEE QUESTIONS AND ITS VIDEO SOLUTION ETC .. 
so, obviously it will be helpfull if u are weak in the besics of calculus . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free