MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12th pass

i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the officials to pls sort out the problem

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Umakant biswal
5359 Points

@ SRESHTA 
i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? 
if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the process are related to bank , otherwise if online , then it will activate immidiately , but if its not yet activated , then 
kindly drop a mail to the support team of askiitian , regarding the issue . they will sort it out as soon as possible , 
BY THAT TIME , U CAN ACESS THE FREE STUDY MATERIAL AND REVISION NOTES OF CALCULUS IN THE WEBSITE .. 
ALL THE BEST ..
4 years ago
sreshta pavani
22 Points

thank you umakanth. i actually chose cash on delivery option...did the same thing happen to you when you purchased an online course and may i please know after how many hours ur course was activated......THANK YOU
4 years ago
Umakant biswal
5359 Points

@ sreshta 
if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a promo code / coupon code to apply , 
and put it on the website , and your course will be activated immidiately . 
and if not , and u have alreadfy paid cash to the courior service then wait for at least 24 hours , let the money reach to the company . 

4 years ago
sreshta pavani
22 Points

this is actually the first time i ordered an online course on this website...if you have have ordered one before will you pls let me know whether it is actually very nice and helpful
4 years ago
Umakant biswal
5359 Points

@ sreshta 
Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 
1- MINDMAP 
2- STUDY PLANNER 
3- PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS 
4- VIDEO LECTURES EXPLAINED CONCEPTWISE , 
5- PRACTICE PAPERS BY ASKIITIAN 
6- PREVIOUS YEAR JEE QUESTIONS AND ITS VIDEO SOLUTION ETC .. 
so, obviously it will be helpfull if u are weak in the besics of calculus . 

4 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution